The ballot is now open, and closes on December 23, 2010. Most of you will have received an email notice inviting you to vote. We have 38 members who have registered their email address with IEEE, but have requested no email from IEEE! We have an additional 59 members with registered email addresses, who allow email from IEEE, but have requested no election email. This posting is for these 97 members, and also for those who filter and delete our email:
The Section is using vTools electronic balloting for this election.
To vote, you will need the Username and Password from your IEEE Web Account.
If you do not have a Web Account, you need to create an account by navigating to http://ieee.org, click on the “Update/create WQeb Account” link located on the right-hand side of the page in the box labeled “Member sign in”, and follow the instructions.
To access the ballot:
- Navigate to https://voting.vtools.ieee.org
- Click on the “Please log in” link
- Enter your Username and Password of your IEEE Web Account into the dialog box and click OK.
- You should now be viewing the List Ballots page.
- Find the ballot named “Cincinnati Section Officer Election for 2011-2012″.
- In the Action column, click on the “Vote” link.
- You should now be viewing our Ballot.
- You may vote for any and/or all five positions by clicking on the check-box next to the candidate’s name, or by entering the name of a write-in candidate.
- When you are ready to cast your ballot, click the “Vote” button at the bottom of the page.
- You will be given an opportunity to edit your ballot, and finally you click the “Complete” button.
November 23rd, 2010