The next annual IEEE-USA conference will be held in Austin, TX on 3-6 March 2011. Our Cincinnati section will be represented by Balaseheb Darade (Bala). If you wish to know more about IEEE-USA go to http://www.ieeeusa.org/and the conference is described at http://www.ieeeusa.org/calendar/conferences/annualmeeting/2011/default.asp.The theme for this conference is engineering automobiles and transportation systems. A variety of other opportunities will be available, including
· Host exhibits on IEEE activities, products, and services.
· Discussions and workshops on engineering career development.
· Current IEEE-USA legislative priorities.
· Highlight outstanding programs and services for local members.
· Opportunities to meet and network with other IEEE members from across the country.
· Disseminate information on IEEE and IEEE-USA products and services.
· Opportunity to meet, discuss, and exchange information on significant topics.
If you should have any questions for Bala he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Balasaheb Darade (Bala)
February 8th, 2011